I’m Flor García, Editorial and Book Illustrator with with an engraving specialization.
My illustrations are conceptual and metaphoric with an acid satirical touch.
My style is halfway between the expressionism boldness and the cleanness of ligne claire, which are my main influences.
I always search for minimalism in color and form.
You will find my illustrations printed on bags, T-shirts and paper.
I also work on commission, and have years of experience as an Editorial and Book Illustrator.
SELECTION OF PUBLISHED BOOKS
– Els cais de les sirenes (The Manatees Keys), by Margarida Aritzeta, Cruïlla 2016
– Lola Amapola (Lola Poppy), by Elisa Ramon, San Pablo 2013
– Las mil y una noches (Arabian Nights), adapted by Anna Gasol and Teresa Blanch, Teide 2009
– La Clementina vol unes botes (Clementine wants some boots), by Eugènia Curto, Cadí 2009
– La sirenita (The little mermaid), adapted by Anna Gasol and Teresa Blanch,Teide 2009
– David Copperfield, adapted by Anna Gasol, Teide 2007
Cuadernos de pedagogía (Journal of Pedagogy), 2003-2016
Descobrir Catalunya (Discovering Catalonia), 2013-2015
Tu bebé Magazine (Grupo HYMSA), 1999-2006
El ciervo (The deer), 2007